Client Service Associate
Years of Experience: 5+ years of work experience at a financial services firm mandatory.
Industry: Financial Services; Asset Management or Wealth Management (Buy Side)
Education: Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting preferred
Areas of Responsibility: Position entails working in a high-touch client service team. Ideal candidate for this role has a deep understanding of brokerage transaction processing and associated systems. Candidate will be processing various operational transactions on behalf of Portfolio Manager teams for clients. In addition, the position requires supporting telephone inquiries from 60+ internal staff members. Role requires 5+ years of experience with functional understanding of:
- Delivery/Receipt of domestic/foreign securities
- Domestic/international Trade Settlement
- Incoming/Outgoing Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Outbound Check Processing
- Incoming Check Deposits
- Outgoing Fed Wires Processing
- Journaling between accounts (including movement of cost basis)
- NSCC and Non NSCC transfers
- Voluntary Corporate Actions Processing
- IRA contributions/distributions
- Margin/House Requirements
- Class Action Litigation processing
Ideal candidate understands the principles of anti-money laundering and ‘Know Your Customer’ rules, and can apply them to their daily responsibilities. Hands on experience working with Pershing’s NetX360® or comparable clearing platform is preferred. Candidate should be proficient in MS Office suite of products.
First Manhattan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested candidates should apply here.