Marketing Communications Associate/VP
The Marketing Communications Associate/VP will work with the Firm’s Chief Marketing Officer to support strategic communications and marketing initiatives across the Firm.
Approximately 40% of the role will be focused on communications initiatives, including:
- Research and write consistent, high-quality, audience-specific content for our whitepapers and newsletters which cover investment and wealth planning-related topics
- Craft and/or edit messaging for various internal and external communications, including client letters, RFPs, email marketing campaigns, webcast scripts, existing/prospective client and business presentations, event invitations, internal memos, website copy, social media posts, and other marketing collateral
- Drive content through a multi-step approval process with internal stakeholders, such as compliance, legal, internal experts, SMEs, etc., strictly adhering to the workflow management and quality control methods required to produce compliant, high-quality work products
Approximately 60% of the role will be focused on marketing initiatives, including:
- Update, design, and format content and charts for various client and business PowerPoint presentations, including collecting data from various source systems
- Act as a superuser for various marketing toolsets and supporting business applications, including Marketo, website CMS, SharePoint, Zoom/Vimeo, CRM, and Google Analytics
- Support the CMO with additional marketing programs and activities, including digital/social media, webinars and events, website optimization/SEO, analytics and reporting, budgeting/ROI, managing agency and service provider partnerships across branding/creative, PR, web development/hosting, client insights and analytics, printing services, and photography and video services, and other daily assignments and special projects.
- Undergraduate degree with strong academics necessary
- 5+ years of marketing communications experience in Financial Services required. Experience in wealth management industry a plus, but not required.
- Demonstrated experience researching and writing content in a financial services environment.
- Excellent skills in the creation of marketing materials, presentations, and other related information.
- Excellent facility with technology required, including advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Familiarity with marketing business systems required in this role is helpful, including Marketo, CRM, SharePoint, website CMS, Zoom/Vimeo, and Google Analytics. Must have willingness to learn and adopt new and evolving technology solutions.
- Meticulous attention to detail and keen eye for consistency and accuracy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, plus strong proofreading skills.
- Flexible and adaptable, with exceptional multi-tasking, time management, project management, and organizational skills, and demonstrated ability to adjust to changes in workflow and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Good with analytics and transforming them into insights and marketing implications.
- High EQ and ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with personnel at all levels of the Firm.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves opportunity; team player required; intellectual curiosity mandatory
Compensation: Competitive base salary and annual bonus